DownLoad PDF here – [Download not found]
MONTHLY MINUTES: 15 August 2017 1900 hrs
- Shar Joens (Auxiliary President) announcements (Report by Ron Grey)
- 46 people were served breakfast last Sunday
- Breakfast burritos will be served during Beaverdale Fall Fest 16 Sep
- New VFW emblems have been requested for the front door of our building
- District 5 VFW Cdr, Stuart Juarez is guest tonight to offer a pasta dinner as a membership drive. Servers and recruiters are needed. 21 Oct was decided on from 5-7 p.m. for both Auxiliary and the VFW Post.
- Club announcements
- There is now over $14,000 for the parking lot to be re-done.
- Mike Beier is waiting on the Company that is doing the parking lot to begin the work.
- Robert Niblo has resigned as Club Manager. Mike Beier has taken this back over.
Opening ceremonies for the meeting were conducted in accordance with Veterans of Foreign Wars Ritual; meeting opened at _1900___ hrs.
ROLL CALL OF OFFICERS:
- Commander – Bruce Charlet xPresent Absent Excused
- Senior Vice Commander – Tom Copeland xPresent Absent Excused
- Junior Vice Commander – Wayne Marek Present Absent xExcused
- Quartermaster – Brad Whitmore xPresent Absent Excused
- Chaplin – Carol Whitmore xPresent Absent Excused
- 3yr Trustee – Dave Wilkins xPresent Absent Excused
- 2yr Trustee – Joseph Dullard Present Absent xExcused
- 1yr Trustee – Russ Saffell xPresent Absent Excused
- Adjutant – Carol Whitmore xPresent Absent Excused
- Service Officer – Earl Sengbusch xPresent Absent Excused
- Officer of the Day – Terry Smith Present Absent xExcused
- Guard – Dave Wilkins xPresent Absent Excused
- Judge Advocate – Terry Smith Present Absent xExcused
- Surgeon – Bradley Whitmore xPresent Absent Excused
There are __9____ members in attendance. Plus 1 guest